10 Signs It’s Time To Re-Think Your Marketing
1. When someone asks how’s your marketing doing and you don’t know.
2. Your customers say they buy from you because you’re the cheapest.
3. Your competitors don’t worry about what you’re up to.
4. You are using the same ad copy from when you started your business.
5. Callers think they’ve reached one of your competitors when you answer the phone.
6. When you still believe that marketing is only for the big guys.
7. You have ads running on every social media channel because a friend told you it’s the way to go these days
8. When you tell your friends that you hate marketing.
9. When your regular customers aren’t so regular any more.
10. When your 12 year-old son has no idea what you do.